Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our New Grandson!








On November 25, 2008 we got a new little grandson.
He was born to
Melanie & John Russell.
Jordi has 2 sisters, Amaya 4 yrs. and Elena 2 yrs.
I left for Idaho on the Saturday before he was born to help Melanie. They thought they would have him that weekend. She did go to the hospital and she was sent home. Well, since he wasn't coming, I was planning on going home on Tuesday morning. Well, Jordi decided he had better come, so his Grandma would be there for his birth. Early Tuesday, Melanie told me they were going to the hospital. He was born that morning. He knew what was going on, didn't he? I did stay a few more days. I drove home on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. I did get to spend Amaya's birthday with her on Monday, the day before Jordi's birthday.

No comments: